• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1.00" CMB engine with Andy Brown billet pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

troytron1

This is a 1.00" CMB engine with Andy Brown billet pipe. The piston fit is like new. the pipe has maybe 4 runs on it. This engine pipe combo runs very strong .$550.00 OBO. Shipping will be $20.00 priority mail insured Contact me at,      [email protected].   Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_3783.JPG
    IMG_3783.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_3790.JPG
    IMG_3790.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 48
hi kevin from aust,would you be interested in selling the pipe by itself???? if not i understand.

thanks kevin.

hi kevin from aust,would you be interested in selling the pipe by itself???? if not i understand.

thanks kevin.
I,m going to keep them as a package. If it doesn't sell soon i will put it in a boat and sell that as a package.

This is a 1.00" CMB engine with Andy Brown billet pipe. The piston fit is like new. the pipe has maybe 4 runs on it. This engine pipe combo runs very strong .$550.00 OBO. Shipping will be $20.00 priority mail insured Contact me at, [email protected]. Thanks.
Does it have the brass or aluminum sleeve in it.

Thanks James

This is a 1.00" CMB engine with Andy Brown billet pipe. The piston fit is like new. the pipe has maybe 4 runs on it. This engine pipe combo runs very strong .$550.00 OBO. Shipping will be $20.00 priority mail insured Contact me at,      [email protected].   Thanks.
Does it have the brass or aluminum sleeve in it.

Thanks James
It has the aluminum liner.

Back