07 Spring race Evansville In May 19

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flier in now available on the D14 website.
www.impba14.org

Buddy Benedict
2007 EVANSVILLE races

Washington Square Mall show is February 16th,17th and 18th. We will

setup on the 15th after 5:00pm.

We have our race dates set and they are:

May 19: Scale, Sport 40, Sport 20, B Sport Tunnel, Open Hydro,Open

Tunnel and Open Mono, Also Round Nose Scale.

June 23 & 24: Open water on the 22nd All Classes

September 22 & 23: Open water on the 21st. All Classes
MIKEY, Invite those FE guys in Open Mono. I`am going to Blow water in their face With a Nitro Mono till their boat sxit Shorts out...... :lol: :lol: Now let the Smack Began........ :lol:
There are 4 open mono boats in our club, pick a nice color we dont have or you may end up in the rocks. BRING IT JOE PAULIE wants to ELECTRIFY YOU LOL
Well its about time you guys Got into the TURN N BURN Class. Get those Local Fire Fighters out there again with the RED TRK. Paulie will need it. :blink: :blink: He`s going to have to turn the AMP Meter up & Restat Or what ever supplies the JUICE. Any Good Grade Fire extinquisher should put his boat out ????? May be we need to consult Don on what type will you need????? :lol: :lol: if you see the Fish out of the water walking pass The Cacker barrel parking lot?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: You will Know the water is Electrifying. Or the NITRO fumes are Kill`em :eek: :eek: A 44 inch SEADUCER with a Hot Rod CMB 101 Should do the TRICK!!!!...... Line`em UP Boys & Prepare to TURN N BURN............

Last edited by a moderator:
careful what you wish for Joe.

we just might have to hook up our packs to the nipple clamps and watch you dance. Lets see how you drive when your twitching. LOL

careful what you wish for Joe.
we just might have to hook up our packs to the nipple clamps and watch you dance. Lets see how you drive when your twitching. LOL
Jezzzzzzzzz I might just try it One time.... Just to see what it feels like...... I work Best under Distress :blink: :blink: I`am use to it... :lol: :lol:

Hi Guys,

A 44 inch SEADUCER with a Hot Rod CMB 101 Should do the TRICK!!!!...... Line`em UP Boys & Prepare to TURN N BURN............
LOL, A SeaDunker! You best have something a bit more than that. :lol: Okay guys, who's laying odds Joe goes home with a washed out boat?

BTW; I'll be doing the washing down. :ph34r:

Paul.

Hi Guys,
A 44 inch SEADUCER with a Hot Rod CMB 101 Should do the TRICK!!!!...... Line`em UP Boys & Prepare to TURN N BURN............
LOL, A SeaDunker! You best have something a bit more than that. :lol: Okay guys, who's laying odds Joe goes home with a washed out boat?

Paul.
Get those Local Fire Fighters out there again with the RED TRK. Paulie will need it. He`s going to have to turn the AMP Meter up & Restat Or what ever supplies the JUICE. Any Good Grade Fire extinquisher should put his boat out ????? Joe You know how to use a FIRE Extinguisher remember the 02 Nats you had to put Oscar out lol lol Mikey

Paul

You have won a few heats, But you have yet to beat a SEADUCER from THE BIG RED TRAILER!!!!

I have beat you in OPEN...........WITH a SEADUCER!!!!!!!! JOE has BEAT you in OPEN WITH a SEADUCER!!!

BY my count it SEADUCER 2 Paul 0 :eek: :eek: :p :lol:

Kelly......You asked for it!!! Joe is going to beat you with your OWM BOAT!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol

Paul
You have won a few heats, But you have yet to beat a SEADUCER from THE BIG RED TRAILER!!!!

I have beat you in OPEN...........WITH a SEADUCER!!!!!!!! JOE has BEAT you in OPEN WITH a SEADUCER!!!

Kelly......You asked for it!!! Joe is going to beat you with your OWM BOAT!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol

big red trailer? thought that was the Rainbow Coalition Trailer.

Jezzzzzzzzz I might just try it One time.... Just to see what it feels like...... I work Best under Distress blink.gif
Come on over Joe I will hook you up.. LOL

Hi Guys,

Paul.
Get those Local Fire Fighters out there again with the RED TRK. Paulie will need it. He`s going to have to turn the AMP Meter up & Restat Or what ever supplies the JUICE. Any Good Grade Fire extinquisher should put his boat out ????? Joe You know how to use a FIRE Extinguisher remember the 02 Nats you had to put Oscar out lol lol Mikey
You might want to remind those FE guys we will pull the pin on a Fire extinquisher in a minute..... :blink: Mike reminds me we had to put a Boater out one day with a Fire Extinquisher @ Evansville & My racing Buddy Ralph is a 20 year vet on the Tampa Fire dept. So we got the Fire fighting Handled.. WE have been know to extinquish the boater himself if he needs it... :lol: :lol: Nevertheless tune those FE`s & we will measure them in Evansville

Paul

big red trailer? thought that was the Rainbow Coalition Trailer.

Jezzzzzzzzz I might just try it One time.... Just to see what it feels like...... I work Best under Distress blink.gif
Come on over Joe I will hook you up.. LOL
NO FEAR RACING........

Joe.............If they are going to hook you up, They may have already had pratice. :eek: :eek: :eek:

I guess they are AMPED UP!!!! :p :p :p

Hi Guys,

BY my count it SEADUCER 2 Paul 0
LOL, yep I admit it. But I guess you haven't seen our new boats yet have you, lol. You raced against our toy prototypes, we were just testing the waters. We're way out of the testing stage now. Bring it on. ;)

Paul.

Hi Guys,

Kelly......You asked for it!!! Joe is going to beat you with your OWM BOAT!!!!!
Forgot to mention, why do you think Kelly got rid of that boat? Must have been a reason, don't you think.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Paul.

Hi Guys,
Forgot to mention, why do you think Kelly got rid of that boat? Must have been a reason, don't you think.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Paul.

[/quoe]

Paul, He is sending it to the Correct place. I have tuned 100`s of Seaducer`s You already know the seaducer is the boat to Beat. We all run relative the same speeds in the straight, But you got to run the Turns hard too... If your having problems stuffing?? Your running them too loose. I have ran the other brands too...... I understand your longer flat bottom boat you run help support the weight you must haul for the fuel (batteries) But they dont turn well. Bring`em to Slidell, Atlanta, Jackson, Evansville, Huntsville. I will be at all in the Spring. Bring the Lipo, Limbo, Gismo, Moon Rock? batteries too... :lol: :lol: WE can burn them all Up.. C you there.....

Hi Guys,

Paul.

[/quoe]

Paul, He is sending it to the Correct place. I have tuned 100`s of Seaducer`s You already know the seaducer is the boat to Beat. We all run relative the same speeds in the straight, But you got to run the Turns hard too... If your having problems stuffing?? Your running them too loose. I have ran the other brands too...... I understand your longer flat bottom boat you run help support the weight you must haul for the fuel (batteries) But they dont turn well. Bring`em to Slidell, Atlanta, Jackson, Evansville, Huntsville. I will be at all in the Spring. Bring the Lipo, Limbo, Gismo, Moon Rock? batteries too... :lol: :lol: WE can burn them all Up.. C you there.....
YO GUYS i am the keeper of the heat sheets maybe i can arrange a grudge match LITTLE JOE VS THE AMPSTERS LOL

Hey Joe,

I understand your longer flat bottom boat you run help support the weight you must haul for the fuel (batteries) But they dont turn well.
HUH???? You better start doin' some homework on what I'm running and how it corners. :lol: Talk to some off the southern boys and ask them how hard my boat corners.

This is going to be fun.

Paul.

Hey Joe,

If you really got the stuff there's the gulf coast series. Bring it on, I plan on wearing a jacket at the end of the season. ;)

Paul.

Hey Joe,
If you really got the stuff there's the gulf coast series. Bring it on, I plan on wearing a jacket at the end of the season. ;)

Paul.
Paul I wont see you @ the coast Races But I wil see you @ a few others..... We will have the Seaducers Hummmmmmming.......

Latest posts

Back