Novarossi of America...latest order is here

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn Quarles

Supporting Member
Friends I just recieved the lates order from Nova with some of the regular stuff and a few new goodies!

- 5 port .21 motors. still $215 and this batch came in the Plus case...Extra good deal!

- .46 direct drive motor for me to play with. I will post inside pictures soon.

- .46 standard plug heads

- .46 muffled and nitro pipes...these have been selling like CRAZY!

- .46 OB prototype headers. I need 2 volunteers to test them (please send me PM if you will be ready to run when you get your OB motor)

- I got 3 of the KEEP ON .21 motors. They are all sold, but it will be fun to see how they work!

- Pit towels, aprons, etc.

- All the normal stuff

As always, THANKS for keeping this a WILD ride!!!

Glenn

Friends I just recieved the lates order from Nova with some of the regular stuff and a few new goodies!

- 5 port .21 motors. still $215 and this batch came in the Plus case...Extra good deal!

- .46 OB prototype headers. I need 2 volunteers to test them (please send me PM if you will be ready to run when you get your OB motor)

- I got 3 of the KEEP ON .21 motors. They are all sold, but it will be fun to see how they work!

- All the normal stuff

Glenn
46 nitro pipe ~ Glen ~ how much and do you have 1 for me ??

Rick Reisinger

- All the normal stuff

Glenn
46 nitro pipe ~ Glen ~ how much and do you have 1 for me ??

Rick Reisinger
Rick, the nitro pipes are $75 plus $6 shipping. Yeah I have a real purdy one right here with your name on it!

Thanks!

GQ

Glenn how much are the standard plug 46 head buttons and how much are the ob headers

Thanks Shane.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glenn do you do pay pal ? If so what's your paypal address

And shipping to TN

Thanks

Back