jae and rigger cowlings

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamalito

hey guys i have vacuum formed cowls for the jae 20 , 40,60 and 90-101. the cowls are formed from abs in white

i can also take your damaged cowls and vacuum form a new one . you can also send me a custom cowl and i can duplicate the cowl in abs

all 20 size cowls are $16 shipped in the us. 45 cowls are $22 shipped and the 90 cowls are $26 shipped

pm me with any questions.here is a pic of the new 20 rigger cowl it mesures 10 inches x 2 inches and the base is 33/4 x 14 1/2 so it can be trimmed to fit any 20 rigger

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the size (length and width) of the 40 cowl?
the base of the cowl is 16 inches long by 3 inches wide the cowl is 2 3/4 wide by 14 inches long if your tub has a diffrent width or length let me know and i can adjust it to your boat

Can you tell us the dims on the .21 cowl,.. and can I get it before timming so that it can be cut to fit my hull?

i will let you know when i get home tonight.
i made three cowls last night they are for the jae 20 or a 20 size rigger they are 3 by 15 inches at the base 2 inches wide and 11 inches long for the cowl. i also have a 90 roadrunner cowl. the jae cowls are blems they are 20.00 shipped in the us and the roadrunner cowl is 35.00 shipped in the us

price lowered to 15.00 shipped on the three jae cowls. these are blems . i need to make room for more. the 40 and 90 jae cowls are a week away

hey guys i have vacuum formed cowls for the jae 20 , 40,60 and 90-101. the cowls are formed from abs in black or white

i can also take your damaged cowls and vacuum form a new one . you can also send me a custom cowl and i can duplicate the cowl in abs

all jae cowls are $25 shipped in the us

pm me with any questions i have attached a picture of the 20 rigger jae cowl this one has been trimmed for my keps rigger .
i sent you pm thanks chris

i have more of the twenty cowls in stock 16.00 shipped in the us. here is a pic of the 45 cowl. the base is 16x 4 inches. the cowl is 11 x 2 . i have 2 in stock. the second pic is a 45 cowl also . it is 11 x 2 and the base is 3x 15

i have been having some trouble with the vacuum pump on my larger vacuum former i should have it working this weekend. this is a pic of the 45 cowl the 90 cowl will be larger Picture 057.jpg

guys here is a pic of the 90 101 jae cowl it still needs some finish work but i will be making them on thursday of next week

Latest posts

Back