Speedmaster 20 mono, good day testing

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

P THOMAS

Supporting Member
Vendor
Went out testing today, 75 degees in Illinois in Nov.

Ran the Speedmaster 20 mono. had some good runs and speeds. This is the US1 B mono that Bob M. wanted to buy for $50.

Mac21, new Coopermuffled pipe, x437 prop, This is a happy boat, just works well.

here is a video

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good Phil. Sounds like its 2 staging on the pipe.

Well now that you have that out of your system, it's time to stop playing

With boats and start building some boats. :)

Terry

i would say you better park it and save it for next yr phil very rare to get a pipe to 2 stage

looks good

chris

Great run, Phil. We have had great testing weather in MN also. Only the second time in 20 yrs running r/c boats, that we have had a November like this. Richard D

58.6 mph is srtollin' for an X437! Got the RPM going on baby! Will you take $75 for that boat? LOL

Phil, you need to sell me some of them vitamins you give that motor. :D

Sounds really sweet. :)

Ran the Speedmaster 20 mono. had some good runs and speeds. This is the US1 B mono that Bob M. wanted to buy for $50.

Mac21, new Coopermuffled pipe, x437 prop, This is a happy boat, just works well.

here is a video

Excellent! I believe that was a 3 stage run. You do not hear that very often. I'll bet if you felt the carb, it would have ice on it.

Rick

here is a video

Hi Phill

ZOOM ZOOM offer still stands

Phil,

Nice runs back to back.

Aprox. 35,136 RPM that is rollin for a MAC-21.

Not many other motors can do that. :D

Thanks For Sharing,

Mark Sholund

Phil,

Nice runs back to back.

Thanks For Sharing,

Mark Sholund
Mark,

Is that based on measurement from the sound? If so, how did you account for the doppler effect of the boat heading directly towards the mic?

Cheers, Ian.

Phil,

Nice runs back to back.

Thanks For Sharing,

Mark Sholund
Yes, I bought that motor from someone, it had some mod work done, and the piston fit is real good too.

You figured that rpm from the prop and speed reading ?

Phil and Ian,

That is correct.

Simple math with the speed and pitch of the propeller.

Mark Sholund

Latest posts

Back