MAGNUM TUNNELS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Precision Boats

We have picked up a new line of Tunnel Hulls called the "MAGNUM". They currently are in production. They are 29 1/4" long 12 7/8" wide. They come complete with setup inst. an radio box. Two - Three week delivery. $224.95 (white) colors- $29.95 extra.They also have a aluminum glassed in transom. Check them out on our webb page www.precisionboatsracing.com picture should be up today.E-mail us we can send a picture to you. [email protected]

Thanks,

Tim

PB Racing

do you have any pics? I couldn't find any on your web page. It sure sounds like a cool tunnel though. B)

Tim

Thanks for the info on the new boat and congratulations on your new endeavor..

One quick note:

Please, in the future place your adds for items on the for sale section of the site.

Thanks and Tunnel boats ROCK..

ROCK ON.

Grimracer

I will be posting a lot of changes to the web site here in the near future. One thing that I will be posting is the the new Magnum Tunnel that we are now carrying. We are also going to use this post to keep everyone updated with the testing that we are going to start on this hull and another. More info to follow. But check out our web site - www.PrecisionBoatsRacing.com - for the latest info.

Thanks

Josh

Precision Boats Racing.com

Menu

Appetizer:

21 Mag - Magnum Tunnel:

17491.jpg

Josh

Gang

O yea..i should have said.. That the same goes for everybody and one of the reasons for this is that it makes it a ton easer to find the information in the future if need be..

I am such a bad Moderator…BAD MODERATOR. whack..

Just like Adam Sandlers CD What the he—happened to me! ”Learning” .Hehehe

Grimracer

Hey Tim & Josh,

I am sorry but I have to ask :blink: . Is the boat better and Faster than a HTB 290 in the MOD Class with a Nova powerhead :( . What do you think <_< ? Thanks Bill

Hey Bill,

We are testing our "MAGNUM" next week if the weather holds. We are going to put a Rossi or our MOD OS on it at first then the NR probably, time will tell us on the speed and handeling. The MAGNUM Hull has been raced for several years an won Dist. 13 Championship this season with a NR we built.

The HTB's are great hulls an we have raced them for many years. We have just decided to offer a few new hulls that are out there on the market. We will still carry the HTB's an the other new line of hulls we are offering. I will let you know more as we learn more from our personal testing on the "MAGNUM". Pray for liquid water............. :D

Tim

PB Racing

Sorry about that Mike will do nxt time B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Tim,

Thanks for the private pictures you sent of the boat. Very nice, and unique. Is anyone in District 9 running or I should say have they ordered one? I think I'm done w/Bandit.

hi all i ran this boat in dist 13 and took first in the grand prix. the boat was ran with tim's novarossi 21 lawless lowerunit prather prop. the boat will handle any type of water and weather conditions with the proper setup. the hull likes it fast the faster the better. i ran the hull aganst all types of other hulls no comparason. the hull will out perform all the rest on the market today in the 3.5 mod class if you want a first class hull with speed and handling this is the one for now.

see ya jimmy eddleman

owner of the hornet-632

Hey Kris,

Send me your email addess and I have the file of pictures of the boat. It is cool, I will have more info in a few days about the boat. TB

Thanks Kris I also sent you some to your hotmail account. The red an white one is ours. I really like the Mercury Tunnel just looks Racie................

Tim

PB Racing :rolleyes:

Tim, i can add the rest of the photos if you like? i just chose the best shots to give a good idea of the hull :)

Kris

Hey Guys,

Sorry about that picture??? Somethings up with our web page and things just aren't working right. I should have everything lined out in a few days. Also I will be posting the pictures on the web site with some more info on the Magnum. I'm starting to kick this flu I've had for a few days and should be in the full swing of things real soon. More info coming soon......

Josh

Hi Guys,

As Josh stated our webb site got hacked it's in bad shape, We are going with a new server an should be up real soon.If you need to get in touch with us e-mail me [email protected] Sorry for the problems.

Tim

PB Racing..............

Well Tim,

How did the boat run, a little birdy told me you ran it last weekend? What do you think? TB

are there Pics yet??

you could always link the images to some Mars "Spirit" pictures to give us something to look at :D

at least it will look "high tech".....

Back