Miss vegas and jon boat collision

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmunn

Guys here is the pics of my much modded vegas with seedmaster strut, .150 cable o.s cvrm.18 x437/3.

She was working pretty well but not well enough to try it against Dan's.

His was stronger on Tuesday and I had a coupler and some handling issues so I tweaked a bit this a.m. and had 1/2 lap in and hit my parked Aluminum 1648 jon boat side on.No damage to the jon.

I wrote this boat off and have gutted it and set the parts aside to be installed into my spare yellow miss vegas that had been hit by another vegas this spring.

I should have the my spare running as soon as the paint dries.

This had been a good runner and was just getting dialed in .Oh well I am glad it was my least expensive one.

I have been pretty lucky .we run pretty hard and this is my first fatality.

Let me know if this link works.

Terry

http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?automo...si&img=1121

Guys here is the pics of my much modded vegas with seedmaster strut, .150 cable o.s cvrm.18 x437/3.She was working pretty well but not well enough to try it against Dan's.

His was stronger on Tuesday and I had a coupler and some handling issues so I tweaked a bit this a.m. and had 1/2 lap in and hit my parked Aluminum 1648 jon boat side on.No damage to the jon.

I wrote this boat off and have gutted it and set the parts aside to be installed into my spare yellow miss vegas that had been hit by another vegas this spring.

I should have the my spare running as soon as the paint dries.

This had been a good runner and was just getting dialed in .Oh well I am glad it was my least expensive one.

I have been pretty lucky .we run pretty hard and this is my first fatality.

Let me know if this link works.

Terry

http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?automo...si&img=1121
ouch dude

Latest posts

Back