E-Bay POO POO!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GRoth265

Holy whatever Batman :( I just took a look at E-bay and I hope nobody buy's those 60mph Lapcats with cobbled together K&B's up here in the NW. My hornets would probably sink in there pressence! Thank the powers at be for this site! Good people with good info and a real for sale section! Take care all Greg Roth :D

Lake S.P.O.R.T. said:
Anybody ever looked to see if there are any bridges for sale on e bay?  :unsure:
88799[/snapback]

No, but I have seen a few 3.5 Hotshots that run 60+ at least thats the claim! :rolleyes:

If these boats are so "fast" why are they selling them? DOH! As with anything on Ebay -- Buyer beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :huh: :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Ron Olson said:
Went lookin', haven't found it yet but I did find this winner: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...5961754731&rd=1The largest outboard made?????????? It's a K&B 3.5 SS. Boaters might have a short life span and always leave nice boats behind. OK, this one has a decent paint job on it.

Is this the one you're talking about? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...5960882253&rd=1

89259[/snapback]

Ya I love the coke one, says 60mph in the title, but says " engine seems to have good compression " in the description.

There are a lot of scammers out there, I love the ones that say that they have been racing boats for many years, but can't give accurate descriptions. Or make outrageous claims.

I saw one a few weeks back, was a ABS Hotshot with a Tundertiger engine. Claimed 55+ out of this boat. I should have asked him for a money back guarentee if the boat would not even do 45 without blowing over! :rolleyes:

Ron,

did you notice the link you posted for the 3.5 is a $600 opening biw w/a $60 shipping fee!! SHAZAM!

tHE 7.5 CUSTOM (why's it custom I don't know) boat for the motor alone at $167 bid is worth it. But the anodizing is so worn off the flywheel I'd bet that motors been abused. The pix are real shady.

the red head looks like it has gotten HOT as hell... it only takes like 350+ degrees to fade anodizing :rolleyes:

Back