• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB SPRINT CAT

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary R. Woods

Like the title says...looking for a 36 inch sprint cat with five inch rails. Let me know what you have.

Thank You

These are the only pics I have. I will have to go to my storage unit to take more this weekend 

B44536C2-886A-4F7F-8DB0-A5EECE124983.jpeg

727DD9DD-68CD-4ECB-AC5F-7FA9E943A12F.jpeg

5F2A2785-F424-4D7F-8A46-F16BDE614155.jpeg

I have one Gary, it has 5" rails, setup for a .67 motor, it has a rudder, engine mount and radio box, nothing else. Stuffing tube and strut missing. I might have one though to send with. 

SAM_3605.JPG

SAM_3606.JPG

SAM_3607.JPG

Theres a good looking red budwieser sprint cat on EBay....lower price $129.
The dudes shipping is a little high otherwise I would have bought it

Like the title says...looking for a 36 inch sprint cat with five inch rails. Let me know what you have.

Thank You
I have a brand new un touched send email i'll send some pic's your way whats your budget
Mark

Joseph...
The red bud sprint cat ended yesturday...it will probably be back up shortly.....I search..."Aeromarine boat" and find it ...

Back