• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB SPRINT CAT

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not yet....I have a spare K&B .67 and a O.S. .46 VRM that needs a home and Aeromarine has the sprint cat that I have been eyeballing for a while....I was told the .46 is too small...but a cat hull should run fine....maybe not the fastest boat but fun....oh btw....the red Aeromarine is back up for sale ....I will get a pic and post it..

Last edited:
There’s pics on this post??? Make up your mind I have two others that have contacted me that want it too.

Someone wanted to steal it from me. This is a super clean very light ex NAMBA National champion boat. It’s still for sale but not going to give it away.

Shane....
So I checked this thread to make sure I didnt miss anything.....cant find a asking price...or is this a make offer tyoe of deal..if thats the case.....PM. me....this wasnt actually listed as "for sale" so we can make a deal outside the thread ...

Last edited:
Back