GETTING PACKED AND READY FOR WAR

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brett,

Looks like those small propellers did quite well in Charleston, SC

So much for high RPM and small propellers.

Nice Job Two Time,

Mark Sholund

Brett,

Looks like those small propellers did quite well in Charleston, SC

So much for high RPM and small propellers.

Nice Job Two Time,

Mark Sholund
Your props were well represented this weekend . On the Roadrunner boats the 1667 props with the tongue are better heat racing props as they handle better , Heat racing really is not about total top end but handling and hard accelleration .I tried 4 sets of props and the full tongue wheels provided awesome top end with great punch .

Last edited by a moderator:
Tom,

Thanks for the information on the 1667's.

It seems to be hull specific on the tongue of the 1667's.

Actually I have tried a little different cut on the front end of the leading edge

kind of a point out before it goes around the corner and this is getting good

water penetration also. Interesting stuff working with different profiles on many

different set ups.

Thanks Again For Your Support Tom,

Mark Sholund

one thing i learned for sure this past weekend, small props definetly stay hooked up in full heat race conditions, i will post a video of how rough the water really got will the 101 monsters tearing the lake up....i lost some bite but so did everyone, i swear there must

have been 1 foot seas after the big boys go buy :lol: :lol: :lol: ...had a great time racing with all the twin pilots....This class is such an

adrenaline rush...the water spray was so high there were times i didnt even see my boat for over 2 seconds...cant wait for the next big event

Back