my email was hacked

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TERMINATOR

i would like to extend appoligies to anyone who was hit by any spam from me..it is tough to appoligise for what hackers do...but i guess it was my email attatched to it. sorry all have a great day and i hope whatever it was did not do any damage to your computers or programs . thank you. chris wood notified me late yesterday and i tried to get on and could not ..

terry kelly

No need to apologize TK I posted it up the other day figure you would see it

Whats odd is im on almost every RC site on the net and several non RC sites but I get all the hacked emails from guys that are from Intlwaters, maybe its something tom should look into, I run rtrz and get a ton of the "bad" accounts trying to get in there (bad as in spammers and advertizing etc) its possible that one or more has made it in here--tom maybe its time to sit down and delete some old accounts or accounts that havent had any activity in years that may be questionable

I put a lot of effort in approving each new account manually. I have likely a 40% rejection rate. I could go through accounts that have never posted. It just takes a lot of time.

Tom

Thanks Tom for what you do. I for one would not be that person to do that stuff. Thanks again

Jeff

I know its a lot of work, not physical but mental, worry if this one or that is an actual person did I remove someone that truly wanted to be here or did I let in someone/thing I shouldnt have---Royal pain oh doing it free--if a guy didnt enjoy the hobby or at very least the people in it there would be no private RC sites and we would all be stuck on RCU and RCG lol

Back