District 12 2004 Spring Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bsmtboy2

Supporting Member
District 12 IMPBA Baltimore Model Boat Club is hosting its annual season opener at Greenbriar State Park, Hagerstown,Md. April30-May 2 . All IMPBA classes with a 3 boat minimum to make a class. Contact Eric Thompson cd or Tim Lesniewski at [email protected] for registration,directions,or camping/hotel accommodations.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am regestered,book the hotel I am ready, great race site, KQQL guys

lotsa fun. B) B) B)

õ¿~ ya later :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Bob Morton

hey guys,

fellow district 12 member here (ODMBA)....what classes are big in yall's club? how many gas hydros?

if someone can email me a race schedule that would be great, im probly headin up to johns-hopkins lacrosse camp during the summer and some racing while im up there would be cool. do you have a schedule?

Joe

Hey Lax, my club sponsors the first race in the district and the last one. Its located in the same park as the upcoming race , the last weekend in September 2004. The DC boat club has a race at Cenntenial Lake in Columbia,Md. Sept. 10-12 . We also go up to Elmira,NY and race there in july and August. Keep in touch and i will try to let you know where we are racing. We go to our practice lake in Columbia md behind Apple Ford on hwy 175 and Snowden River Parkway every Sunday at 10am tp 5pm.

Latest posts

Back