Don't deal with this guy!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale P

Just a heads up. I sold $10.00 worth of O rings to this joker and didn't hear any thing from him for two weeks so I gave up and sold them to someone who would pay. So 20 days after the auction ended he finally contacts me about payment and I told him it was too late I already sold them.

Today I find that he gave me Negative feed back just because I sold it to someone else! I took a look at his feed back and see that this isn't the first time someone has had a problem. He has a ton of bad feed back. I also see that he sells a lot of RC boat gear so watch out if you buy or sell stuff to him!

I only have his E- Bay user name which is Vpatton46 .

I'm going to block him from bidding in the future, I suggest doing the same. Link to block bidders

I see he is a member of Intlwaters and RC Universe and found a lot of complaints about slow payments and shipping. A bunch of guys are having trouble with him on Jim's boat dock too.

E-Bay feed back

Thanks and good luck!

Dale P.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I did. I also filed to have it removed, but only time will tell.

Thank You for the tips!

Dale P.

Bummer. E-Bay won't remove it.

The good news is he just got kicked off Jim's. I guess I wasn't the only one he had miss dealings with. His user name was tchobbys .

Dale P.

Bummer. E-Bay won't remove it.
Just for future reference, the best way to protect yourself in such cases is to follow the eBay process. They give the buyer at least 7 days before a seller can open an unpaid item dispute. Once that's done, the buyer has 7 days to respond. After the 14 day minimum and no response from the buyer the seller can consider relisting the item. My wife has done quite a bit of selling on eBay and she's found that for the most part eBay goes to bat for her as long as she follows their rules.

OR you could put a buy it now with an immediate paypal payment that way someone cant even buy it unless they pay then and there

I think your talking about Mark Williamson he's on this board also , i have dealt with mark and never a problem , that's to bad seemed like a nice guy , i hope everything works out.

I think your talking about Mark Williamson he's on this board also , i have dealt with mark and never a problem , that's to bad seemed like a nice guy , i hope everything works out.
Ive also dealt with Mark he is slow as molasses but in time i got what i paid for.......He has used several different names on ebay

Marks been around for a long time -- never had a problem with him -- always came thru when he said it would

Hope you get things worked out -- what ever you do don,t p-ss him off -- it will only slows things down more

Good luck

Henry

Tom, I'm glad to hear that. You wouldn't believe the messages he sent me and some of the other members on the Dock. I really don't understand people like him.

I'm glad to some people had an OK experience with him, but I will never deal with him again. There are a bunch of others on the Dock that feel the same way too. Glad I don't have to share a pond with him! I feel really sorry for them.

Dale P.

:p :p :p E-bay just removed all of the negative feed back that he has left for others. Hopefully they close is account down too!

Dale P.

Back