picco parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Warren

Jason Are you guys are talking replacement parts or complete engines?? I would like to purchase a 45 & 67 P/L OR entire engines for testing. [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Joe,

The intent is to develop complete engines with a full supply of spare parts. We are currently working on the tooling for the 67 EXR.

Take Care,

Steve

Jason Are you guys are talking replacement parts or complete engines?? I would like to purchase a 45 & 67 P/L OR entire engines for testing. [email protected]

Hi Joe,
The intent is to develop complete engines with a full supply of spare parts. We are currently working on the tooling for the 67 EXR.

Take Care,

Steve

Steve I want my name on the 67 engine list. Would like to purchase ASAP.... [email protected] Joe Warren Collierville TN

i just picked up a picco 90 from a friend because i am just getting in to r/c boating and i was wondering if any one know what the measurement from the glow plug to the center of the tuned pipe is

thank you,

Damian

32cm or 12.6" is the longest you need , the shortest will be 28cm/11" , ending up around 30cm / 11.8"

All depends on the weight of the hull and total set-up. (hardware-fuel-glowplug-pipe-prop)

I use to run a Picco Hydro .90 in 46" Twincraft mono with a MACS 15cc muffled pipe at 11 1/2". This was with an Octura X460 three blade prop and 25% nitro fuel. Set up for heat racing it would run 60 MPH. Hope this helps .

Dick Tyndall

Back