Zenoah 260 carb. diaphragam

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DAVE MARSON

I have a Zenoah 260 ....I've heard there is a kit/mod to eliminate the carb. diaphragm....I've looked but can't find any info on this ...can ya help with a link or more info........thanks

Since you are from Stockton, I will asume you are refering to NAMBA G-Limited. I copied this from the rulebook-

(f) Any fuel pump diaphragm may be used.
(g) Any metering diaphragm may be used

Technically you aren't eliminating it... you are just replacing it with something that doesn't need to be repalced nearly as oftern (if ever). The item you are looking for is WALBRO K1-WYTA - KIT-SPIRAL DIAPHRAGM.

Here's a video explaining it and how it works CLICK HERE

Thanks,
Lamar
Thnx for sharing Lumar1
Technically you aren't eliminating it... you are just replacing it with something that doesn't need to be repalced nearly as oftern (if ever). The item you are looking for is WALBRO K1-WYTA - KIT-SPIRAL DIAPHRAGM.

Here's a video explaining it and how it works CLICK HERE

Thanks,
Lamar
Thnx for sharing this

Depends on the carb number you are running as to what number you need.

Most carbs we use and one that had primer bulbs but have been modded to run without the primer bulb use K1-WYTA

257 No primer
d9V1Vdp.png

1048 No primer
CFnJbZd.png

990 Primer
Rr8hh7u.png

813 Primer
1NNVMyW.png

D3WqgbH.png

There are 5 different part numbers actually, The two that got cut off were K4 and K5
3cQt6KN.png

wNGX5yr.png

0UIobVL.png

Yes legal in IMPBA Super Sport Engine specification rules for Super Sport Mono, Classic Thunderboat and Cracker box. 1. Spec engines will be a Zenoah G260 PUM ONLY. Maximum displacement will not exceed 1.555 cid (25.5 cc) 2. The engine may run an unmodified Walbro 257, 1027, or a 644 with choke carburetor. Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Walbro spiral diaphragm may be used.

Back