Wudjaget?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron Olson

OK Kiddies! What did the Jolly Old Elf leave for you under the tree? We don't want to hear about socks, ties and underwear but what you got that you got for your boats or will help you with them.

I got a gift card for the new HS, Extreme Hobbies, and ordered myself a Wild Thing .12 from Grimmy.

I just got a .21 size pickle fork hydro. :D

It needs some work, but everything seems to be in working order, and even has a little bit of fuel still in the tank. :eek:

Its my first nitro boat, so I will definitely be back here asking questions.

Merry Christmas

Matt Battig

2 MAC 21's,2 Andy Brown 21 pipes, a Speedmaster 21, a Speedmaster 45, and a Blackjack 21, all of the hardware for the boats, 2 Futaba 3 channel radios 5 digital servos. Problem is, none of the boats made in before Christmas. Not bad!

The wife got a new convertable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just fer the boats, a Craftsman cordless drill 7.2volt, and a set of T-handel allen wrenches, Oh and a new watch from the wife, So I can see all the time wasted online, her words not mine........ :p

Gene B)

Good Morning Boat Dudes!

Boat stuff, I got the new Dremel Cordless set. Thats nice to take to the pond. The best present is our daughter flew out to be with us for our first Christmas in Denver. Thanks Santa!

Later & Merry Christmas!

Ed Radz

I got a "scroll saw" style hot wire foam cutter!, & a Stanley Portable work station which is basically 2 large tool boxes that stack on top of each other. It has wheels & a drop down handle so you can rolls it where ever instead of carrying it! I am going to use it as my field box. the bottom box will hold 2gal jugs of fuel!!

WUDJAGET......Man Ron you must be a RedNeck....LOL

I was just watching that comedian and he was telling his family stories for their RedNeck words like "Mayonnaise"....May on naise a lot of people here....

Merry Christmas Ron!

Only thing I got to help me build is the new RUSH "IN RIO" cd.. Then again, Mary says my x-mas is all year long while I buy from here and there..........

Mark....

what was under the tree?? lets see so far dog bone. for my 4 leg kid. and i have to yet find any thing with my name :( I guss what i get is a set off plans soon as my wife lets me have 10 more dollars from brian since i like his wood gas boat.

rats still have to go to my dads place . so i will se if he got me some thing. other than a bundel of sticks :D been wanting a new gps.

:) any way every one have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!

Jimmy

:D A Dewalt 14" Metal Chop saw !! No more hack sawing materal so I can machine a part!

After 19 years of marrage that wifes an allright gal and will still do tools for the old man.

Merry Christmas to you ALL. :D Scott

Russell Bear said:
Joe,Can I come live with you next Christmas? :lol:
After 16 years, you figure out how to get the boat parts you want. I should have gotten her the car a long time ago!

After 16 years, you figure out how to get the boat parts you want. I should have gotten her the car a long time ago!
:D ROFLMAO!! :D

Got a flourescent lamp with a magnifying lens on it for the bench and Tower gift certificate! (ALWAYS useful)

[SIZE=14pt]Happy Holidays to everyone![/SIZE]

I got a huge wood machinists tool chest with felt lined drawers for all my building goodies. :D

I got a 9" drill press. a dremel, and a 90/1.0 Eagle SG with all hardware and CMB 1.0.

Merry X-Mas to all

NJ :D

Well lets just say I can't wait till next year. It's got to be better than this Christmas.

Hope all had a great one and have a happy new year!!!!

Joe

Latest posts

Back