wrist pin dimensions for the CMB HR91

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
Can anyone tell me the diameter & length of the wrist pin for the HR91's? Since they seem to share the same 27mm bore size & what appears to be the same rod as a MAC 84 I'm hoping the HR wrist pin might solve my dilemma in finding wrist pins for the MAC84s....... :blink:

Can anyone tell me the diameter & length of the wrist pin for the HR91's? Since they seem to share the same 27mm bore size & what appears to be the same rod as a MAC 84 I'm hoping the HR wrist pin might solve my dilemma in finding wrist pins for the MAC84s....... :blink:
Don, it is the same as the cmb 80.

Allen

Don, it is the same as the cmb 80.

Allen
Do you know this 100% for certain? :blink:

Ok let's try this-

A MAC84 wrist pin measures .236 inches or 5.99mm diameter and .910 inches or 23.1 mm in length I have been told. The green head CMB 80 wrist pin is said to be shorter in length but same diameter. Are there any CMB wrist pins with the same diameter & either the same length or longer that can be cut down? The MAC84 & new CMB91HR appear to share the same bore size & rod (makes sense as CMB manufactured both) so that is why I asked about the new 91. Can someone out there actually measure a 91HR pin & tell me what it's specs are? :blink:

Ok let's try this-

A MAC84 wrist pin measures .236 inches or 5.99mm diameter and .910 inches or 23.1 mm in length I have been told. The green head CMB 80 wrist pin is said to be shorter in length but same diameter. Are there any CMB wrist pins with the same diameter & either the same length or longer that can be cut down? The MAC84 & new CMB91HR appear to share the same bore size & rod (makes sense as CMB manufactured both) so that is why I asked about the new 91. Can someone out there actually measure a 91HR pin & tell me what it's specs are? :blink:
Hi, Don, today in the evening i will take one apart and measure it! tomorrow morning you have the exact diameter and length.

cu

Curt

Ok let's try this-

Hi, Don, today in the evening i will take one apart and measure it! tomorrow morning you have the exact diameter and length.

cu

Curt
THANK YOU!!!! :)

Ok let's try this-

A MAC84 wrist pin measures .236 inches or 5.99mm diameter and .910 inches or 23.1 mm in length
A HR91 wrist pin measures .2365 inches or 6.01mm diameter and .8975 inches or 22,8 mm in length.

Sorry Don!

regards

Curt

Don, it has not the same rod as a MAC 84/67.

My HR91 is 47mm CC.

Anders
Hi Anders-

Understood. It looks very similar which is why I'm asking about the wrist pin. CMB is smart enough to use things one has already tooled up for so my thoughts were the small end diameter of the rod might be the same so as to possibly use a wrist pin they already produce. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back