WRCPBC Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Allan Hoyle

The Wichita R/C Power Boat Club will be hosting there race "Splash on the Prairie" April 26-27. Open water will be April 25 after 2:00PM. Flyer will be posted soon on the IMPBA web site. If you would like a copy of the flyer or have any questions about the race please email me at [email protected]. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Allen, how many entries did we have last year? It seemed like we finished on Sunday in good time also. I am ready to see the park fill up with trailers again.

Kelly

Allen, how many entries did we have last year? It seemed like we finished on Sunday in good time also. I am ready to see the park fill up with trailers again.
Kelly
Hi Kelly is memory serves me right we had close to 50 drivers, 20 different classes (nitro and gas) and ran 105 heats that weekend. Still got people on the road by mid afternoon. One of the largest races ever held in Wichita. Hope we can do it again this year. Still trying to find a good race date where we dont interfer with other clubs races that have all ready been established. And if this April 26-27 date works we will stay with it.

Allan

Latest posts

Back