Winter

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As long as can play with boats???

Besides, on colder days, air is thicker, isn't that more power for our nitro's?

Ronald.

I hear ya, we've been hit with some wicked cold. -17C which is 1.39degF. And that's before the windchill. Wind howled at 90-100kph Friday and Sat. Calmed down yesterday.

This cold air would be great for running sooo much oxygen in it. But then again, my jeep won't start due to frozen fuel lines...irony??

It's tough to get the engine started... The engines are so cold the pinch gets real tight... Wears down a starter battery quick...

I've just plain had enough.... too old for this cold cr_p.....!!!!!! Kids locked in the frakin house going crazy,... I'm building boats on dining table cause it's 20 in garage,... my wife is getting fed up with that.... I don't blame her...

I love the seasons but this is rediculous....

I couldn't get my garage warm enough to spray paint this weekend! It was 6 deg on Saturday morning.

I hate winter!

Josh-

Livin in Paradise here!!! 75 degrees and just went testing boats both Saturday and Sunday, rcae coming this weekend.........Winter whats that?

You guys stay warm up north!

Ron

What are you guys talking about..........it is 70 degrees under blue bird skies here in Florida......isn't that how it is everywhere? :D :D :D :D

Eric Canto

The Speed Shop

Hobby Town USA - Gainesville

Over 20"s of snow fell on us last Thurs/Fri. It was to say the least a BLIZZARD!! Snowmobiles are the ONLY way to deal with a good northern Michigan winter!! AND this is the lower Penninsula, y'all should see the snowfall in the U.P!!!

ya know!

Last week one night I went to bed during a thunderstorm. Lightening and the whole works. 57 deg about 3" or rain. Really coming down cats n' buffalo. Next morning..... 5 FREAKEN DEGREES with the wind chill. i hate winter.......

Livin in Paradise here!!! 75 degrees and just went testing boats both Saturday and Sunday, rcae coming this weekend.........Winter whats that?

You guys stay warm up north!

Ron

ha.. that weather this time a year almost makes me miss living in ft.lauderdale. Not so cold here in GA (ive swam for a boat in colder weather LOL!), but of course it has to rain :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys are all living on the wrong side of the big blue ball ......

boats all year round here ... no probs :) :) :) :)

last weekend was maybe a little too hot to be real comfortable .... :lol: :lol:

Out here in West Texas our Winters aren't our worst time of the year.. Spring is, high winds and super duper dust storms in El Paso.. Kinda looks like a scene from IRAQ when the winds get up over 35mph and blow this super dry dirt everywhere..

Starting March 10 or so and continuing for about 6 weeks - we deal with lovely dust storms...

Tony, you shouldn't ought to complain too much as it's been a rare year when you can take you boats out in December and January.

Out here in West Texas our Winters aren't our worst time of the year.. Spring is, high winds and super duper dust storms in El Paso.. Kinda looks like a scene from IRAQ when the winds get up over 35mph and blow this super dry dirt everywhere..

Starting March 10 or so and continuing for about 6 weeks - we deal with lovely dust storms...

I Hear you Jay

I lived southwest of Lubbock Texas for 30 years.Sand storms can get real ugly. Some of these guy have no clue what it is like to run a tunnel hull in May with a 40 MPH wind on raceday Mourning.HUH>

:ph34r:

Recently relocated to Largo, Florida, wonder why I didnt do this years ago.

Went to the Brandon pond Saturday to get acustomed to the location, cant wait for Saturday, my first race in NAMBA and Brandon.

B)

Lets all move to Brandon!!

The more the merrier since I'm in the home building business. Come on down y'all!

Welcome Joe!

Back