Winter

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well It is 81 degrees here in southern Oklahoma with wind 5 to ten and 2 hours of sun.So I will catch

you guys in a Bit I am headed to the lake got to see what the boat will do.Hope it floats at least.

Later gators.

:lol: :ph34r:

Well Boat ran great.I don't remember it running this good.Got me to all my good fising spots.

Got two bass and 8 Crappie I might even go back tomorrow.

:ph34r:

Noooooooooo....Don't get me started on fishing :lol: it's bad enough it's barely warm enough to run boats but he's talking about taking the boat out to the ole' hole !!!! Any size ???

Noooooooooo....Don't get me started on fishing :lol: it's bad enough it's barely warm enough to run boats but he's talking about taking the boat out to the ole' hole !!!! Any size ???
Well Fishing is almost as good as boating.Bass was a 2lb and a 4lb not to bad.Crappie were all in the 1.5 to 2.5 range.but all are in the freezer at the moment.84 here right now going to get to 92 they say.But getting back to the mid 60's and calling for rain which we need BADLY.

well time to go dig the shorts out to Hot for Pants here today :D :D

Roy :ph34r:

Thats cool Ron! Who wouldve thought you could do that.... The ending kind of sucks though....

~James

Back