Why I Can't Paste A Link To A Thread?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gil sonsino

I'm to trying to start a new thread on the electric fórum and have no idea why I can't paste a link .An error 404 appeared everytime I try to do it! Help please.Gill

How are you copying the You tube link ? You have to open the video on Youtube-hit share and then copy and paste the link, not copy it from the addy bar.

Something changed recently when trying to post most links. Sometimes now I see a dialogue type box appear with choices and if you hit the allow access box it makes the link appear.

I also found some will paste when you hold the "control key" down when you hit "paste" then it might still give you that box first and just click "allow access".

Just hold the control down when you paste. Then choose "allow access" from the box that will appear.

http://youtu.be/XxlT_79MfEM

If you go to You tube- open the video. You will see a share button- push that and it will open a large blue highlighted box that you simply copy and paste here. Like this

Your Rocket is going the wrong way Andy
default_ohmy.png

Same here. Half the time it will allow you to paste something and when it feels like it will not even give you a paste box when you right click after copying something.

Trying to post links in the text something has changed. I did notice it started doing this the same time the Edit feature was taken away.

Back