• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Picco 90 + Tuned Pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terry Dunn

I have a few electric boats, but I'm mostly an RC airplane guy. This was in an RC estate I recently purchased. The engine appears to be new, but I can't say for sure. There are some marks on the mounting lugs suggesting that it was at least test-fit at some point. Also, the gasket for the exhaust manifold is broken. The engine turns over easily and has good compression. The needle valve and throttle arm move easily.

The stash included only one .90 engine and only one .90 tuned pipe, so I assume they are intended for each other.

I am not familiar with this engine, or marine glow engines in general, but I'll do my best to answer questions. I'm new on this forum, but I have trader history on RC Groups (Mopar_Man)

Asking $275 plus shipping. US and Canadian buyers only. Paypal preferred.

Attachments

• IMG_9410.jpg
    IMG_9410.jpg
    562.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9411.jpg
    IMG_9411.jpg
    717.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9412.jpg
    IMG_9412.jpg
    743.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9413.jpg
    IMG_9413.jpg
    741 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9414.jpg
    IMG_9414.jpg
    481.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9415.jpg
    IMG_9415.jpg
    461.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9419.jpg
    IMG_9419.jpg
    590.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9422.jpg
    IMG_9422.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9425.jpg
    IMG_9425.jpg
    519.6 KB · Views: 1
you need any airplane's or airplane engines ? I'm on the right. Yak 88inch DA 50 and tuned pipe . I also have the 87 inch Yak.

Attachments

• 88 inch yak.jpg
    88 inch yak.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 0
No it's not waived, you are still a new member. Sorry but no further selling until you meet the requirements spelled out at the top of this for sale forum. Everyone is equal on here with the rules, please participate on the forums until you meet the requirements. Thanks.

https://www.intlwaters.com/threads/mandatory-rules-for-selling.32997/
Oops. My mistake. I wasn't trying to circumvent the rules. I misinterpreted this line from the registration page. I'll stand down until I meet the reqs.

Attachments

• intl-reg.JPG
    intl-reg.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 0
Oops. My mistake. I wasn't trying to circumvent the rules. I misinterpreted this line from the registration page. I'll stand down until I meet the reqs.
Thanks Terry. I initially missed your for sale post but was alerted to it by a couple members. Appreciate the understanding and it sucks having to even have these kind of rules, but sadly all it took was a couple of scammers to ruin it for everyone.

Terry, after a couple messages with site ownership it's been decided that supporting members will be exempt since they have member's personal information including credit card details. Would be unlikely someone intent with ripping people off would supply that kind of info.

Terry, after a couple messages with site ownership it's been decided that supporting members will be exempt since they have member's personal information including credit card details. Would be unlikely someone intent with ripping people off would supply that kind of info.
That's good news! I appreciate everyone's willingness to take a 2nd look at the policy.

Just a FYI to everyone on the site, The motor and pipe arrived boxed nicely and in perfect condition.
Motor and pipe are NIB, and have never been installed or seen fuel.
Everything as advertised. I would not have any problem buying from Terry again…

10/10 seller in my book !

Thanks again Terry!

Back