whats the hot prop for a Mongar sport OS?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, Timmy, you got there buddy, I just can't put two and two together and come up with an answer to what having Mark make me a set of engine rails for my twin because I don't own or have access to any machine shop tools has to do with Rodney's quest for the ultimate prop for his tunnel. But I sure was having one heck of a terrible time trying to drill and tap true properly aligned holes with a hand drill on my kitchen table. Perhaps you should go back to the earlier posts in this thread and read the posts between Ron Shaw and myself to get a better perspective of how the friendly banter with just a touch of smack talk got started, and then maybe you'll stop trying to turn it into something that it never was, and was never meant to be....

And call your print shop back, If I never show up to race, I get zero points for no starts.Not 75. You cant put two and two together either. ;)

I see many pots calling a few kettles black here.

All you bench racers crack me up. Thanks for the laugh. Best thread on this site in A LONG time :)

I see many pots calling a few kettles black here.

All you bench racers crack me up. Thanks for the laugh. Best thread on this site in A LONG time :)
Larry and I can get the best of each other! It's all in good fun! Love you Larry. Glad we could make ya chuckle mate.

TL

Last edited by a moderator:
Rodney, Mike Larson offered to open up his prop box and let you test some of his secret stash, so I'm sure by the end of your test session on Sunday you'll have your tunnel flyin' :) If he has a Prather 215 in there, spin that up too while your testing.

Ive got 3 to test of mine first. I think this 1440 that is on there is going to be the ticket with the slightly reduced cup from last weekend. We will see though in a couple days. Cant wait!!

I could tell ya exactly what to do to that 1440 but as marty said I AM A OLD WASHED UP HAS BEEN lol

Chris there is still time left you are not that OLD :rolleyes:

you could make a reboned toure an i will help

you just come on done on Saterday we will get some bush lite or captin ;) an then

Sunday i will let you hold on to some American iron with 15% :eek:

then we can sit around an watch they kids pissanmooooooone[ bring Hunter he will fit right in]

about witch one is the FASTTES BESTTES MOST RELIEABULEST an all the rest of the **** that the KIDs

fight about :lol: :lol: i think its about time for a return tour

Marty

Chris if you dont do it for your self think of that

SKINNY OLd guy that toured with your band :eek: :D :lol: :lol: he dont have as much time as you

for a return tour[what the HELL was his name ] ;)

Marty

Chris there is still time left you are not that OLD :rolleyes:

you could make a reboned toure an i will help

you just come on done on Saterday we will get some bush lite or captin ;) an then

Sunday i will let you hold on to some American iron with 15% :eek:

then we can sit around an watch they kids pissanmooooooone[ bring Hunter he will fit right in]

about witch one is the FASTTES BESTTES MOST RELIEABULEST an all the rest of the **** that the KIDs

fight about :lol: :lol: i think its about time for a return tour

Marty
Marty,

Do they not sell Crown in Iowa???

If the Canucks find out you have been drinking Captain, they might pull the plug on team Crown Racing :(

that CROWN Fme up it was just going down to good

you boys comeing to Mendota again this year

HELL YA comeon Wally i know this fantastic RIB house

got this little pound we will be there tomarrow

Marty

Back