What is the hot .21 rigger nitro engine

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rodney I run both Nova Plus and Go 5 and 7 and agree with you that for a low budget project the second one is an unquestionable great choice with no issues but in my opinion I think they can't compete with the italian engines as I've tested all engines in the same Jae rigger.

Gill

Rodney I run both Nova Plus and Go 5 and 7 and agree with you that for a low budget project the second one is an unquestionable great choice with no issues but in my opinion I think they can't compete with the italian engines as I've tested all engines in the same Jae rigger.

Gill
We shall see this year my friend. Ive got a GO 5 port in my rigger. Ill try and get some video of it once I get it on the water. I have not ran it yet, so will need some tweaking. But I have a feeling its going to scream. Ive ran with and around Nova's with last years sport 20. It was 100% GO.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think someone just did a drive by on me.......

Got it folks, thanks for the recomendations. Lots of good information to digest.

D

just finished running in my go 7 port today in a 20 speedmaster mono.. wow plenty of revs there mate,, in my opinion these little go gems run just as hard as your nova 5 port and 7 port engines.. and the price is great for them too .. thanks mr lights,,

Back