We have a "Hollywood Super Star" amoung us!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric Canto

Supporting Member
Go to Cajunbullethydros.com and click on the news coverage on the home page! It is cool! This is exactly the kind of exposure the sport needs. Way to go Harold!

Eric Canto

The Speed Shop

Last edited by a moderator:
Eric Canto said:
Go to Cajunbullethydros.com and click on the news coverage on the home page!  It is cool!  This is exactly the kind of exposure the sport needs.  Way to go Harold!
Eric Canto

The Speed Shop

111016[/snapback]

one word AWESOME......Mikey

Eric Canto said:
Go to Cajunbullethydros.com and click on the news coverage on the home page!  It is cool!  This is exactly the kind of exposure the sport needs.  Way to go Harold!
Eric Canto

The Speed Shop

111016[/snapback]

wow.. that was sweet... i guess it blows mine, my dads, james, and don's little story in the little jackson paper out of the water..!!!! :( it was good while it lasted... anyways.. its lonely at the top!!!! B) lol

topfueltoys said:
Eric Canto said:
Eric Canto

The Speed Shop

111016[/snapback]

wow.. that was sweet... i guess it blows mine, my dads, james, and don's little story in the little jackson paper out of the water..!!!! :( it was good while it lasted... anyways.. its lonely at the top!!!! B) lol

111041[/snapback]

Mr Sparky Goes Hollywood!

Back