• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED- your dead NovaRossi ss bits...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldlugs

Hey folks, I'm wanting to convert some short stroke NovaRossi based car/buggy engines to marine, and could use some good (not chewed up) flywheels, head buttons and cooling jackets. Got any dead Nova short stroke marine engines laying around that you'll unload cheaply?

Could also use decent flywheels & cones from CMB/MAC & Rossi inboards; maybe Picco OPS & OS too. K&B flywheels probably won't work.

Price is a consideration, so good-used is what I'm after... Not looking for freebies here, just budget priced... :)

Thanks, Duane

Last edited by a moderator:
Duane, im pretty sure i have a Novarossi water cooled water jacket. its the four bolt blue colored jacket, Ill shoot you a pic and let me know if thats what you need.

If so, its yours!

~James

Hey folks, I'm wanting to convert some short stroke NovaRossi based car/buggy engines to marine, and could use some good (not chewed up) flywheels, head buttons and cooling jackets. Got any dead Nova short stroke marine engines laying around that you'll unload cheaply?
Could also use decent flywheels & cones from CMB/MAC & Rossi inboards; maybe Picco OPS & OS too. K&B flywheels won't work here. Price is a consideration, so good-used is what I'm after...

Thanks, Duane
How many head buttons and cooling jackets do you need?

How many head buttons and cooling jackets do you need?
Norm, I'm wanting to convert 4 Nova ss car engines to marine, so at least 4. The Nova engines I'm using have a square 16.42mm bore/stroke.

I also want extra flywheels to convert some AXE Rossi engines... :)

Thanks, Duane

Duane, im pretty sure i have a Novarossi water cooled water jacket. its the four bolt blue colored jacket, Ill shoot you a pic and let me know if thats what you need.
If so, its yours!

~James
Yes please; thanks James!

Duane

Duane,

I'm sure I can help you out too.

I went to mostly Orlic buttons and cooling jackets.

When I get home from work,I'll see what I have too.

Duane,I'm sure I can help you out too.

I went to mostly Orlic buttons and cooling jackets.

When I get home from work,I'll see what I have too.
That would be great; thanks, Walt!

Cheers, Duane

Back