• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Carbs, engines, outboard crank kits

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interested in the carbs that are left. Can you tell me the bore of the Geraghty carb,

Thanks mike
Hi Mike,

The Geraghty carb has 3.40" bore
Thanks Brad,

Just out of curiousity, did you open up the bore? I didnt think Rod made anything that large. Sorry for the extra questions...
Hi Mike, no I haven't done any mods. It came with a engine I purchased some time back. It does not look like the bore has been modified at all, or if it has it has been done by someone with the right gear to do it.

Hi Brad,

I will take the carbs of #2 and #4.

Cheers

Toru
Thank you Toru, sending PM shortly

Sorry Brad, number 7 engine
I will check tonight. It should be.

Hi Brad,

what year is No.9 engine , so I can look it up to see specs

thanks

Shane
Hi Shane,

Here is a link to the engine specs here:

http://www.novarossi.it/2012/index.php/en/out-of-production-engines-nova/35-plus-21.html

I will check the box tonight to see if the year of production is printed on it.
Hi Shane, no production date on box. Not to keen on breaking the plastic seal to check the break in certificate inside.

Being a tuned engine, it would have been produced when the 35plus was the most recent model engine for On Road racing.

Hi, Brad

I 'll take no. 11 14mm crankshaft and pto if it's still available.

Pm sent.

Thanks

Kulachat

Hi, Brad

I 'll take no. 11 14mm crankshaft and pto if it's still available.

Pm sent.

Thanks

Kulachat
All yours Kulachat,

I will PM you later today with total and payment info.

Shipping should the same to Thailand ($20 US), I will just check.

received carby today

thanks Brad
Good stuff, thanks Shane!

Hi Brad,

Tracking info shows that the carbs have been delivered.

Thank you as usual!

Toru
That was quick! Glad they arrived in time to put them under the tree
default_smile.png

#7 JP 3.5cc motor sold locally.

Still available:

#9. NIB Novarossi 35plus team hand tuned/break in On road engine, ready for marine conversion still in sealed box. $350 US

#3. Geraghty 3.5 cc carb. Has a hole drilled in Venturi on inlet side(see second pic) $40 US

Will be listing two Nova 5 port outboard powereads shortly.....

Back