• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED: K&B SS Header and cannister pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

I bought a 3.5 K&B SS power head but didn't know it didn't come w/the header or the cannister muffler. I want to run this stock for my son to play in the Kids class. Anyone have these for sale??

rcboats2aol.com

I found a couple of them a few years back.... not for sale though...

The mufflers are essentially the same as the ones K&B put on their 3.5 inboards in the 70's... I believe the only difference was a butterfly throttle in the header. If you wind up with one of those, just remove the butterfly, plug the holes (I used JB Weld) and go...

I have a couple of water cooled powerheads fitted with the Keeley turbo head, and use this muffler..... these motors ran pretty strong... might get em back out this summer...

I ordered one online from K&B. I think (not 100%sure)the muffler was $36 and the header was $10. If your interested the site is "www.modelengine.com"

Hope this helps, but im probably just annoying you. Either way, good luck.

Andrew,

your response is most appreciated.

Between the header and pipe, tax and shipping it'll be what I paid for the powerhead itself, that's why I was looking for second hand stuff. I guess I'll just put the tuned pipe on it and not run stock.

I think I have one. I sent you an email with my contact numbers. I'll check when I get home from work.

Jason

Latest posts

Back