used engines

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DickJones

I bought a used engine a while ago, fixed the engine and put it in my 11 year old SG eagle, here is the link of the UTUBE video,

runs pretty good for a 21.

dick

I bought a used engine a while ago, fixed the engine and put it in my 11 year old SG eagle, here is the link of the UTUBE video,

O K put it away and don't wreck it untill I get back there in Oct, and we can RACE. :p B) And keep the pond full of water....Walt

Last edited by a moderator:

If anyone can bring an old motor back to life, you can. Looks like a .21 pond at best though. :D :D

Hope to see you and Sue soon, Nats maybe?

Walt, soon as I tune on the engine a little more, then I will race it at some Florida races to see if it is competitive, then U when U come back to gator land we can play.

dick

Dick, it that the one I just sent you the head for? It runs really nice!

Glenn
Glenn, no this is a different engine, BTW, the traffic on the 4 lane road running parellel to the lake in the vieo are running speeds between 45 and 60 MPH for comparison, thanks for the new head button and water jacket I believe I have the engine all fixed, will try it in a couple of weeks.

dick

Dick,

I'll be tuning this Saturday in Huntsville for and upcomming race in Huntsville, So we if don't have any problems I'll be ready in Oct. B)

Walt Barney

Back