unknown 21 rigger... Screaming Eagle ?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeffEvans

Supporting Member
Hi I have a 21 rigger I acquired sometime back.

It has Screaming Eagle embossed on the front. After searching Google and IW is this a PHM boat? I can't find any photos to compare the rigger to. Any help would be appreciated.

As a side note, would it be worth completing and drop a MAC 21 CMB or Novarossi in? Or is it just not a competitive boat any more

rigger1.jpg

rigger2.jpg

rigger3.jpg

rigger4.jpg

rigger5.jpg

I don't want to be a pain, but could someone out there on IW give me some input on this boat or is it better off as firewood!

Last edited by a moderator:
No boat is better of as fire wood, I still run boats from the late 80's for fun and I still race them on the odd occasion. I'm afraid I couldn't tell you if the boat would be competitive as I've never seen one before. Personally I would build it and race it.

Hi Steven I guess you are right! Why not build it and run it. I was thinking of maybe cutting down the front sponsons similar to the newer JAE riggers. Don't know for sure if it is a mistake to do this. But I guess a little experimenting with it will tell.

It seems like I remember a thread about this boat when the guy was building it. It didn't seem to get much response then either. Run it!

Hi Shawn oddly enough I found the thread on IW but there are no photos and the website link doesn't work either. It was a long shot, I had just hoped someone on here would have remembered the boat and could suggest some set up info.

Jeff,

You got that boat from me here in Long Lake township.

Mike Coppilino from PHM in Canada made me that boat

quite a few years ago when you were still running your K&B

Gold Head tunnel boat at Cedar Lake here in Traverse City, Michigan.

It will run good with a nice MAC-21 in it.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Hey Jeff

I guess nobody wants to come out and say it so I will, it's firewood at best.

Do yourself a favor and order a boat from zipkits.

Don't waste your time and money on something thats a total POS .

Tim

Latest posts

Back