• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

JAE-21 Nitro Riggers

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt Smith

(2) JAE-21 Nitro riggers for sale. First boat is a pre-built kit from Zippkits, which I believe are built by Mike Walker.

-Hull was raced for one season. Had some minor damage due to a sponson-to-sponson collision at the start of a heat in Ottawa. The brass sleeve pushed through the outside of the sponson. I ended up finishing the race, and patched it back together to get through the weekend. After, I removed it and epoxied in a new brass sleeve. Boat does not have hardware, although I will throw in a new JAE turn fin with it.

-2nd hull is an older JAE that I picked up from a fellow club member, however I never raced it. The nose is bent slightly, which I am assuming came from a buoy hit. This boat has a Spektrum steering servo, and servo mount, JAE rudder, and the Solinger engine mounts. Would make a good back up hull.

-Throwing in 2 engines and pipes into the deal as well. First engine is a GO .21 that I picked up from another club member. I have not had the engine apart however I do not think there is a lot of time on it. I ran it on 40% Technology fuel, a Nova quiet pipe, spinning a Sholund H5 prop, and the boat flew. I never had any issues with this engine, and had no issue finishing 6 laps.

-Other engine is a Novarossi RX 21 Purple head which I bought from Don Reik down in Tampa. This engine needs a headbutton as the one on it was stripped out. I believe these are around $ 30.00.

-2 pipes- 1 OPS 3280 with what looks like an internal stinger added, and an unknown 2nd pipe.

I do not want to separate this package.

Shipping to ConUS only.

$220.00 for everything. I will cover shipping, PayPal preferred.

IMG_0384.JPG

IMG_0389.JPG

IMG_0386.JPG

IMG_0387.JPG

IMG_0390.JPG

IMG_0388.JPG

Sold. Send me a PM Matt with your PayPal and I will send payment and my address. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back