There's a new angel in heaven, her name is Bobbie Robson

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IM TEARING UP JUST THINKING ABOUT IT
You have many , many good friends in the boating community that care a great deal for you Fred- myself included. Please , please lean on us right now- we are here and understand your pain, surround yourself with the people that matter right now. Stay strong, your loved and I think I can speak for all when I say , we got ya.

the tearing up is his son dwayne sorry if u thought was fred but were both very hurt n thanx for all tthe support

To the Robson Family,

We are so sorry to hear of this news!! Birdie and I express our deepest condolences. The team of Fred and Bobbie may take some use getting use to when the "Boss" isn't there!! Our hearts and blessings go out to the family!!

God's Speed Bobbie!!

Pat

hoping to see more 40 mod tunnels at melbourne for moms memorial trophy to give out we only have 3 so far n im racing moms thunder boat in her honor (her son dwayne who hasnt run in over 10+yrs ) i kno she will be lookin down helping me.LOVE YA MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Back