There's a new angel in heaven, her name is Bobbie Robson

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fred. I'm sorry for your loss. Wish you well in living without Bobbie. Get out and around your friends and boaters!!!!

We all lost a great member of model boating. There just aren't many people like Bobbie. I'm glad to have known her back in the very early 90s. I can't believe how fast time goes. Wish you well Fred.

Dear Fred and all of our district 3 friends. It is with saddened hearts we send our upmost heart felt condolences to all of you. Bobby was one of the sweetest ladys we have ever had the pleasure of knowing.And one of the funnest competters to ever race tunnels. We will deffinetly miss her.

Mitch & tony

If anyone wishes to send flowers to Fred, the address is Fred Robson, 2771 SW Savona Blvd, Port St Lucie, FL 34953

It's devastating to get news like this. Bobbie was a fixture at the races, and her presence will be greatly missed. She was always willing to lend a helping hand, share a meal, and hang out with the crew around the lake. I've known Bobbie for 25 years and she was like a second mother to me. My family and I are deeply saddened and will miss her a lot. Rest in peace Bobbie.

Could a picture be posted of this grand lady? I have attended races in Orlando and Brandon in the past and met her. But age is catching up with me as I am fuzzy about what she looked like. I know Ron & Mary took thousands of pictures over the year so hopefully they have one or so.

I did not know Bobbie or Fred but my sincere regrets for your loss. Bobbie is not the only new angel in heaven. My Mother Margaret Gates passed away on July 25th 2014.

thx again for all ur condolences its greatly appreciated n well be at melbourne runnin moms boat in her memory.THE PINK TUNNEL U ALL KNOW ;-)

It's devastating to get news like this. Bobbie was a fixture at the races, and her presence will be greatly missed. She was always willing to lend a helping hand, share a meal, and hang out with the crew around the lake. I've known Bobbie for 25 years and she was like a second mother to me. My family and I are deeply saddened and will miss her a lot. Rest in peace Bobbie.
she thought of u as her adopted boating son thx jerry n family

Hey Fred,

Man. You have my heart felt sympathies and you know you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Fair Winds, Following seas, Bobbie. Bob Johnson

Fred: Ron and Mary are right. You Angel is now in heaven with the Lord our God. The correct address for the funeral home is:

Martinfuneralhomecrematory.com

I am handling the trophy in memory of Bobbie for our race. You can rest assured that it will be done right Fred. If there is anything I can do for you please just let me know. God bless, Perry

THANK U LOTS PERRY U R AN ANGEL FROM GOD.WE APPRECIATE EVERYTHING.THIS IS DWAYNE ,ME N DAD R RUNNING THE CLASS IN SEPT N IT WOULD MEAN ALOT TO LET US PRESENT THE TROPHY.IF THAT IS POSSIBLE PLZ CALL ME AT 772-393-7999DWAYNE N TO ALL WHO HAS SENT THERE CONDOLENCES WE THANK U A MILLION.

Dwayne: It will be our Club's honor and love of Bobbie to have you and your Dad present the trophy at our race. God bless, Perry

Back