Testing new pipe.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stefan, so do have had time to test more ?

Ok yesterday it have been quite windy.. (katia) here in sweden now.. hope its ok at weekend anyway..

Hi Tobbe,

No testing yet... time is not on my hand, to much work at the moment and then "katia" is makintg things a bit harder... Hopefully i will try aome other engines this weekend.

Stefan

Finaly i had time to go down to the lake and do some more testing with another engine NR, made some other mods as well. here is the result!!

Stefan

Ok any reflections from this test ? Better speed , more revs tested any other props ?

a few q.. :)

here are the two pipes(not quiet) that I'm testing for 18-.21 engines.... they are ultralight..only 20grams The one on the Jae is made via vacuum bagging carbon fibre in closed molds..till now engines tested were GO .21 MGX 7,NOVA T35 PLUS ,CMB 21 VALVOLA(2009) and the new OS .21 TZ.

Gill
very nice job. How does the epoxy resin hold up to engine operating temperatures?

Hi Tobbe, Bade some adjustment to the boom tube blocks so i lowerd the back tube 0,8 mm and i tried an old Nova Rossi maybe its a bit better but i still cant get the revs i want. tried different props but dont see any big difference between the props. hopefully there will be more time for testing before the winter comes.

Take care Tobbe

Stefan

i had my last test probaby for thi season,,, I tested my cooper qhp, i tested it a little bit at Ludvika race earlier..
Now little modification and shorter pipe.. And now the revs where back and the speed also.. so iam wery satisfied.. Lookin forward for next season..

Latest posts

Back