Team Atwell

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gator 340

We wanted to let our R C FAMILY know that we will be takeing a break from the raceing scene for a little while. Our biggest fan and founder of Atwell raceing (mom) has developed a cancerous lump on her neck that has attached its self to her Silvia glands and is pressing on the carroded artierys. We are in for 7 weeks of kemo and radiation treatments. We are takeing all thaughts and prayers.

Mitch and Tony,

Birdie and I shall keep Mom in our prayers and don't be shy let us know how we can help!!

Later!!

Pat

Have prayed for her to have a speedy recovery, and for this cancerous tumor to be swallowed up by the finished work of Christ. According to Matthew 8:17 he took our sicknesses, and remove our diseases.

Ya'll take care of mom!! We'll be here for you, just let me know. Keeping you & the family in my thoughts & prayers.

Thoughts and prayers to the Atwell family an a speedy recovery to your Mom..

Dick an Carol..Loeb Racing

Tony,

Thought and prayers going out to your mom and family. X2 what Don said, we miss you guys!!!!

Very sorry to hear, prayers are with y'all. After meeting you guys just a week ago, I certainly do wish you and your family the best. Hope to see y'all soon at another race.

-Joey

My thoughts and prayers headed your way. I know you guys will take great care of her.

Kool-aid

Thanks guy's we love each and every one of you. In a non gay way of course. Mom was rushed into emergency pace maker surgery Friday all thoe it was tough the surgeon said do to scar tissue from her tripple by pass on 98. They got it in and working. Thanks again for all the prayers.

Back