Tampa One Day Racing

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have taken it but it did not fit in the clown car any more after Andy touched it.........LOL

Of course he blamed it on Randy..............................
default_rolleyes.gif
Hell , I was pitting for YOU when it happened- the baggage you never shed , geeze
default_ohmy.png
default_tongue.png
default_tongue.png

O ya that was the heat you didn't tighten the glow plug good and it came lose.....................LOL

Well at least you didn't throw it in UPSIDE DOWN............................
default_laugh.png

Baggage.................YA that's it........................the one that got lost........................LOL

Do I need to post the PIC.....................................
default_ohmy.png

Last edited by a moderator:
O ya that was the heat you didn't tighten the glow plug good and it came lose.....................LOL

default_laugh.png

Baggage.................YA that's it........................the one that got lost........................LOL

default_ohmy.png

default_laugh.png

default_ohmy.png
Your call, we intentionally give the short bus driver a little wiggle room because we know the adversities you have to deal with. DONT make me start bringing my camera back along, ask anyone who knows - at one point somewhere you will slip and I got ya
default_rolleyes.gif

BRING IT..........................
default_tongue.png

I'll MEET YOU AT THE POND.........................
default_dry.png

Then we can settle it like men...........................
default_wacko.png

NORM will be the referee.

Can't make it will be in Yellowstone park trout fishing.

Taking a long needed vacation........................

Just take care of my lite work will ya Norm..................

May the fleas of a thousand black bears infest your armpits infidel , oh and enjoy your trip
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

Are we going to have a run what you brung in 20 tunnel again like we did at the last race if there is not enough for both classes? Also can I run a 60 hydro in open hydro? Thanks Shawn

Im entered for the race again...I am hoping you guys will not order as much Rain as the last race.
default_smile.png
I see that Shawn is wanting to play with a 60 Rig. I will enter mine if that will help to make a 60 class,anybody else have one that would like to help fill up a heat?

Thanks to everyone that made this race possible. It was HOT as heck but a LOT of fun. See you next time, Jeff

Back