Tampa One Day Racing

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to come and play but only got 2 plugs in the box.........LOL

Bin a wile since I ran a boat so thy won't last long playing with the needle in the heat....................

Any one got some OD99's .............

Well thy run after a year or more on the shelf...............

Got three plugs for the 1.01 and three heats I'm good to go.....LOL

The "BEAST" is eating the nitro with the new pipe................bottomed out the flow meter and still wanting more.........................

LETS BURN SOME NITRO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

See you all in the morning..........................

Last edited by a moderator:
I ran the 20 tunnel in the back yard tonight , pond was drier than my yard today
default_blink.png

dwilfong lives- see ya am bud
default_wink.png

CRAP I left at 12:30 and did not get home till 4:00.........................................I4 was a parking lot.............Cars in the ditch all the way to Orlando....................

PS don't let Andy touch any thing you own...........LOL

Good to see Randy at the lake........................had a good time despite the rain.........................

Some day I will figure out how to load that dam pipe and quit taking plugs.....................ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

We have a SPECIAL love Dave
default_laugh.png
:lol:
default_laugh.png

You shoulda stayed , It never rained a bit after you left
default_rolleyes.gif
default_tongue.png

Good times despite a few showers, good to see Premo at the pond again as well as the rest of the crew.

Do it all over again at the end of the month guys and gals- looking forward to it- Sign em up !!!!

ONE DAYS ARE BACK
default_cool.png
B)
default_cool.png

David;

We saved your canopy and are holding on to it for next time you come over.
default_smile.png
We took great care in folding it up, for you. Afraid to say someone messed it up a bit but, non the less we recovered it for you.

I would have taken it but it did not fit in the clown car any more after Andy touched it.........LOL

Of course he blamed it on Randy..............................
default_rolleyes.gif

That area was the canopy proving ground and I also lost one. That is why I left it up to warn everyone. Well left it collapsed. This may be a good time to asked opinions on the best Canopy to buy. Great day at the pond despite the rain.

It must have bin that spot. because mine was right next to it......

I think it is a Indian burial grown..................
default_ohmy.png

Back