sport hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First one to hit the water, looks good first time out even though the water was rough. Go Terry!

IMG_1290.MOV

Attachments

• IMG_1290.MOV
    3.4 MB · Views: 584
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Dan,

I'm Kyle. I boat with Terri. Terri informed me he was getting the Ellison Sport some months ago. First launch was yesterday. You did a very nice job designing and building the sport in my opinion. None the less, Terri did a AAA job rigging and setting up the initial tune.

As you know we had some motor problems yesterday. Nevertheless, we were previewed with runs slightly over half throttle while diagnosing motor problems. She looked VERY promising. Because of this (despite the rain and wind) we set out (with your advise) to try the solution and get a WOT run in. We decided to prop down a bit because of the ripples and rollers coming in.

Success! Terri's initial set up was near spot on. Nice ride attitude and extremely hard accelerations off the corners. Very nice turning qualities. Terri could put the sport where ever he needed to in the turns.

We were treated to all our efforts. Outstanding job Dan! We can hardly wait to run the sport in non storm conditions!

Aloha,

Kyle

I bought the one you sold to Henry Velasco and he has sent you an email or two about me needing a cowl. Just sending a friendly reminder. He mentioned you had moved so I thought maybe it slipped your mind. Looking forward to receiving it.

Hi dan any chance you could ship one to Australia ??? I will pay the freight.

Thanks Kevin.

Back