sport 20 options

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

opio

Okay, I know of the High Performance SX.21, the Phil Thomas, and the whiplash, but what else is out there for the class that is readily available?

Last edited by a moderator:
Supposely Rick Sowell bought Bob Tuttle stuff and may be producing some later. You may be able to find a set of plans for an Ira Cotton. I have a set of plans for an Arno Birts boat. This is what the XS21 was molded from. Other than that, there is nothing else.

Mike

Supposely Rick Sowell bought Bob Tuttle stuff and may be producing some later. You may be able to find a set of plans for an Ira Cotton. I have a set of plans for an Arno Birts boat. This is what the XS21 was molded from. Other than that, there is nothing else.

Mike
Hey Mike you still making those little floor mount motor mounts for 21 I may need one soon.

PHIL T

Here are some pictures on my SSP21 boat

https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=305

There is another sp20 boat done by Dean Werges the Team Extreme boat it runs good too.

Then there is the ole Veagas with a 21 stuffed in it

Mike
Hey Mike I would love to see those plans. You going to be at the race next weekend?

Mike
Hey Mike you still making those little floor mount motor mounts for 21 I may need one soon.

PHIL T

There is another sp20 boat done by Dean Werges the Team Extreme boat it runs good too.

No thanks of the Vegas stuffing lol. Yea Phil I love your sp20 boat, I was just wondering what else is out there!~ Do you know where one might find info on the Team Extreme boat?

Phil

Still building them. I think I even have one in stock. Shall I put your name on it.

Jeremy

I can bring the plans along. You will need to know how to build wood boats. They are very basic. If you have done it before, you know what you are looking at. If you need step by step instructions, your up **** creek with out a paddle and the boat is sinking.

Mike

Phil

Still building them. I think I even have one in stock. Shall I put your name on it.

Jeremy

I can bring the plans along. You will need to know how to build wood boats. They are very basic. If you have done it before, you know what you are looking at. If you need step by step instructions, your up **** creek with out a paddle and the boat is sinking.

Mike

LMAO I have built a couple!

well you have 2 whip's, have ya figured out how to make a lite one yet? the first one should have taught ya!!!, there aint none better than the whip, you, just need to make some adjustments during the build!!

lol yea the whip is a bit on the heavy side right now lol, but the other one well Im sure you know all about it........... was yours.

No thanks of the Vegas stuffing lol. Yea Phil I love your sp20 boat, I was just wondering what else is out there!~ Do you know where one might find info on the Team Extreme boat?

Contact Ken Hildreth here on IW he has one and knows Dean W. dean is not into big production but will make a boat.

Another one is the SST,, Mark Bullard here on IW has those and makes some they are a good one and WOF construction.

High Performance SX.21 What is this one? who does it and are there pictures?

Contact Ken Hildreth here on IW he has one and knows Dean W. dean is not into big production but will make a boat.

Another one is the SST,, Mark Bullard here on IW has those and makes some they are a good one and WOF construction.

Dont forget about David Preusse very nice glass boat and its smokin fast.................

biggrin.gif

http://gallery.intlw...s.php?album=305

Dont forget about David Preusse very nice glass boat and its smokin fast.................

i know where there will be another one coming from soon mikey..remember me..lol i guess when it does come out it will be the only one to ever be approved by impba that is for sure.

tk
biggrin.gif

Better head back to the drawing board Terry, that last one only ran well solo...Put it out on the water with other boats and it would only run slow-o
laugh.gif

Okay, I know of the High Performance SX.21, the Phil Thomas, and the whiplash, but what else is out there for the class that is readily available?
I have one of the Bob tuttle kits I never did anything with $150 shipped.

Brian

Rocket City Racing

That is the Leecraft glass version of the Arno Birts boat. I hooked up Alfred with a good running Arno boat a few years ago. He then turned it into a glass version. Here is a link. http://www.leecraftracing.com/product.htm

Mike

MIke that wasn't the one I was talking about, but thanks! The one I was talking about I can not for the life of me find the link to. I is sold under the high performance name, same guy that sell the MAUS hulls now.

Back