Spektrum Radio Help

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so i have a a dx4c with the new dsmr reciver and they seem to work just fine in my boats never bought one marine reciver yet.....so y all the mishaps with other boaters and y do yhey lose signal like that....and what is the advantage of the marine reviver....just trying to understand

so i have a a dx4c with the new dsmr reciver and they seem to work just fine in my boats never bought one marine reciver yet.....so y all the mishaps with other boaters and y do yhey lose signal like that....and what is the advantage of the marine reviver....just trying to understand
Supposed to be waterproof I would venture water resistant

Also has two antennas, so one in tube and one inside radio box

Failsafe built in stops engine on mine

There are so many possibilities for settings that if all else fails " READ THE INSTRUCTIONS"

Spektrum has pdf manuals online for most if not all their radios

Richard

The new DSMR receivers are the latest and greatest from Spektrum, they not only spread, but also freq hop. Might be the solution to all of Spektrum's problems with fuel boaters. A great power supply is always a great help with 2.4 radios. Crappy batteries and cheap switch harnesses are as much to fault as anything else. Unfortunately Spektrum has been shipping 4 cell NIMH packs and really below par switch harnesses with thier systems for years.

Latest posts

Back