Southeastern outboard smack talk

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ron you running a dragon this year lol , or you running the drama lol.
LOL!!! Vansracing KARMA all the way!!!! Haven't run since Fall Nats so I will just cruise around following wveryone I guess!!!...
default_smile.png

This was the first big outboard race that we attended in a long time and it was a BLAST!

The Night Race- This was a first for us. We went there not knowing what to think about a "Night Race" and did not sign up for it... boy did we regret that decision. I will never miss this event again if I can help it. These guys are full bore Outboard Tunnels guys like I have never seen before. We left the site after the race Friday night, got the hotel, showered, ate supper, came back to the room and getting ready to get some rest and I got a text from the race site "The guys are still running boats" I got this text at midnight Friday night!!! These guys never stop!

The Tri-Oval course- This was another first for me and although we had set up this course in our pond and tested on it for a few weeks, I was still hoping that I would not forget to make the back field buoy under pressure. I love the tri-oval track! I actually prefer it now.

The Saturday night dinner- This was no wimpy little sissy meal guys. This plate sported a huge 1" thick tender pork chop, that almost put my lights out!

The karaoke- I had to pass on the karaoke. I actually did everyone a favor by not participating in that.

The Host Club- I would like to thank EVERYONE who had anything to do with all the hard work that went into putting on this event and the CD for maintaining such a well run race for all of us.

Seeing everyone after so many years away from competition was great. We will be back!

-Carl Van Houten

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you so much to the Gilley's, Duncan's and EVERYONE that helped make this race possible. I had a great time and look forward to coming back.

Congratulations to all of the events winners! Jeff

This was the first big outboard race that we attended in a long time and it was a BLAST!

The Tri-Oval course- This was another first for me and although we had set up this course in our pond and tested on it for a few weeks, I was still hoping that I would not forget to make the back field buoy under pressure. I love the tri-oval track! I actually prefer it now.

-Carl Van Houten
Its one of those , Dont knock it till ya try it deals Carl
default_wink.png

Imho its really suits an Outboard Tunnel very well-

Mic nailed it when we started doing it for the STORM Series back when ....

Add that and night racing and you cant have anymore fun with your clothes on - hated missing it
default_sleep.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Great racing with the fastest tunnels anywhere. RESULTS? Can someone upload on RcRacingEvents so we can see how bad we did. TRI-OVAL makes driving challenging and fun. Can't wait for the next outboard race. Mic

Mic, Julie is having problems uploading the results from her computer. Shes trying to get in touch with Bill Britton to see if he can help.

Thanks to all that made this happen. Julie and Kem, Jan and Ricky, the Duncan's and all the racers.

Wow, do I have my work cut out for me.

Good Lord Willing and the creek don't rise, it will get better.

Congrats to the winners, you earned this one.

Brandon, make us proud....

Pete Welty, great to meet you. Get Barn to come next year, ill start pushing now.

I'll start practicing more.

RP

Back