sg 15-18 sponson repair/ radio box set up

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

opio

Well I was wondering if any one out here has one of these hulls and if possibly I could see a pic or two of the radio box set up? Also the left sponson tubes were broke right at the sponson, any ideas on fixing this?

100_1703.jpg

Thanks!

got it that way lol! need to fix that so i can test my new motor! :ph34r:

Well I was wondering if any one out here has one of these hulls and if possibly I could see a pic or two of the radio box set up? Also the left sponson tubes were broke right at the sponson, any ideas on fixing this?

100_1703.jpg

Thanks!
you can use a drill bit and drill out the broken tube and then use alumimun tube, because if it happens agian just heat the alumimun tube till you see smoke , then just twist the tubes out and then replace.

you can have a look at my SGX15 radio box setup here:

eagle_15_2007_01.jpg

eagle_15_2007_02.jpg

eagle_15_2007_03.jpg

eagle_15_2007_04.jpg

battery: 4x NiMH 2/3AA

servos:

2x Graupner/JR DS281

5148gr.jpg

1x Graupner/JR C7421

4088gr.jpg

Jeremy: are you planning on coming to the race this weekend at Waughop? get that rigger done!!!! Don't be like Rich

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be there Sunday Rick, but i don't think i will have time to stay and race, kinda booked up year and it sucks I so wanna run just cant find the time...........

Back