• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sell my boats...will not seperate!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

t_hedlund

Price reduced!

After much consideration, I’m going to have to liquidate all my boat stuff. This is a very tough decision for me to make, and I have given it a lot of thought, but I know where I need to get my photography business and unfortunately there isn’t a lot of time to spend working on either of these boats. I hoping to $1400 for everything.

Due to shipping and concern for the boat safety, I would like to sell them somewhat locally, I’m willing to drive an hour or so to meet someone.

Also the several years that this stuff has spent sitting most of the batteries will no longer hold a charge, I'll include them but I just want you to be aware.

Hulls
1) 1983 Miss Atlas, this was originally a Dumas hull that I bought off of E-bay, and it has been modified to the best of my abilities to conform to run in scale class, she is very rough and in need of a lot attention. It has been out in the water twice and she handle very well, a little slow, but I also never had the engine in perfect running order. Boat has a fiber glass cowl. I was in the process of replacing the rear wings with Phil Thomas fiberglass ones, this upgrade turned into a real mess, and during that process caused a lot of damage to bottom of the boat. See the pictures. Includes a Cedar boat stand.

2) 1986 Miss 7-Eleven, Thunderboat production hull. She is a handful to drive, when this boat had a mid-mounted radio box, it was very common for the right sponson to be come out of the water as she exited the corner, and if the throttle wasn’t reduced, it would usually result in a blow over. In testing I found it best to breath the throttle right out of the corner, again at middle point down the back stretch and once more at about the ¾ mark. A few ounces of weight was added to the tips of the sponson, but this had very little effect. So after talking with several other boater it was determined that the boat would be reconfigured with the radio box moved up to the nose, fuel tanks would got into the in under the deck and the tuned pipe would exit through the transom. Unfortunately she has never been on the water like this.
Included is 8x10 framed picture for concourse judging, extra set of Phil Thomas rear wing, Pine boat stand and new set of Wesley Graphics decal for the boat ,(expect for the Phoenix logo) as the clear is turning yellow, there is minor damage from several blow overs.

Motors

3) (2) .67 CMBs I have both of them running, compression is a little low on both, and somehow I have lost a needle bearing out of the connecting rod. After these engines last run , they were sprayed down ( both inside and out) with WD-40,and have been submerged in trans fluid since, once a year, I remove them and turn them over a few times and re-submerge them.

Props

4) Box of props. There are in various stages of sharpening and balancing. None of these props have been modified from original design.

Support

5) Starter with 2 battery, power panel and starter box.

6) 3 channel Radio

7) Turn fins.

I would also like to take this time and thank everyone that has help me get my boats running. My 1 st attempt at racing was in Milan, I just showed up and everyone offered a helping hand to get another scale out on the water, and I really appreciated it, great group of guys and girls, which also made this decision a difficult one.

Thanks for checking this out!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man, I knew I forgot something, I'll see if I can find one quickly, if not I'll take a new picture this weekend.

Oh man, I knew I forgot something, I'll see if I can find one quickly, if not I'll take a new picture this weekend.
m
I have a friend looking for (2) CMB 67 engines pictures and prices he might buy them.

$800 Includes motor, hull, hardware, extra cowling, 8x10 framed picture for concourse judging, extra set of Phil Thomas rear wing, Pine boat stand and new set of Wesley Graphics decal for the boat,(expect for the Phoenix logo).

$600 (Without motor) Include boat, hardware, extra cowling, 8x10 framed picture for concourse judging, extra set of Phil Thomas rear wing, Pine boat stand and new set of Wesley Graphics decal for the boat ,(expect for the Phoenix logo).

Motors are no longer for sale.

The motor deal fell through, so the motor will be included. Just as a FYI, I'm going to be a away from the computer for about a week then I'll redo this add.

Back