• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Seaducer mono 60 For sale SOLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mt. gay rum

Boat is very fast and set up RIGHT.. Mr Don Ferrettes ole boat... Boat is layed up with carbon fiber inside, Speed master hardware all in good shape... prop included.1460 all servos futaba throttle / 3rd channel/Airtronics sterring and battery pack.. 16oz plus 2 oz hopper tank... Shaft oiler.. set up for cmb 67...Hull in excellent shape only chip is on the nose about 1/16 of gelcoat...otherwise a fast boat.. painted in the smokin joes theme purple and yellow.... 275.00 shipped to the 48.00 please post here no PM and no paypal.. thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm very interested. Does it include the 3rd channel needle, what needle is it? (didn't see it in the listing). Do you know id it is SD2 or SD3? hull length? If it is an SD3 with the OS needle on a Ferrette base, I'll take the boat.

Jon,

I'm bettin it's got Dons base in it and also curious about the SD3 or 2.

I'm very interested. Does it include the 3rd channel needle, what needle is it? (didn't see it in the listing). Do you know id it is SD2 or SD3? hull length? If it is an SD3 with the OS needle on a Ferrette base, I'll take the boat.
Sir i have on idea on sd2 or sd3 and yes it has the 3rd needle,,again this boat was set up by don and all i did was put in a cmb and took off...sorry for the lack of info...Maybe you can PM don and he will be able to help on these questions... hope this helps...

Sir i have on idea on sd2 or sd3 and yes it has the 3rd needle,,again this boat was set up by don and all i did was put in a cmb and took off...sorry for the lack of info...Maybe you can PM don and he will be able to help on these questions... hope this helps...
Already PM'd Don, and he didn't know either. I'll PM who Don got it from. Also, is that a small hatch in the deck over the carb? Can you post a pic of the bottom strakes?

Already PM'd Don, and he didn't know either. I'll PM who Don got it from. Also, is that a small hatch in the deck over the carb? Can you post a pic of the bottom strakes?
I'm almost 100% certain it is an SD2. No matter it ran great just had nobody to run with around here.

I'm almost 100% certain it is an SD2. No matter it ran great just had nobody to run with around here.
I'll second the "No matter it ran great" This is a kick ass boat, I know, I ran against it a few times.

It just suffered from driver input errors at times

Rick

yes that is a hatch for the carb and it will take till this weekend to get a pic but i will do so...

I will take the boat shipped to Colorado. You can ship with my props.

Sent you a P/M about 3 hours ago.

Thanks,

Robert Holland

I will take the boat shipped to Colorado. You can ship with my props.
Sent you a P/M about 3 hours ago.

Thanks,

Robert Holland
Sorry my server is very slow ..thanks and boat is sold pending funds thanks.... will send props with boat..

Back