• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD***Delta Force DF33 P-Mono for sale***SOLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaceMechaniX

Supporting Member
Boat is Sold

Guys,

I'm selling my DF33 hull including hardware and two cowls. This DF33 is the current NAMBA 2-Lap record holder in both P-mono and P-offshore. The entire hull is carbon reinforced and the nose is foamed in to add strength and bouyancy. It's set-up for a rear motor installation with batteries on either side. The rudder is a standard Speedmaster 21 size tapered rudder, the SM strut has been shorted by approximately 1" to move the prop closer to the transom. The trim tabs are also SM and the turn fins are from OSE. A 3/16" cable and drive dog are included with the sale. The bottom has been blueprinted to remove any bumps/hooks and wet sanded with 400 grit. The battery tray a "U" shaped carbon/kevlar which I made and bonded to the floor of the hull. A sepArate carbon tray with velcro holds the esc directly in front of the motor.

The boat includes a carbon reinforced cowl and a brand new cowl. There is a chip in the nose, however it does not leak nor does it affect performance. This DF33 is a solid running boat and is ready for electronics. I have included a Futaba standard servo although I would recommend replacing it with a higher torque version.

I am asking $225 plus shipping. If interested please post here only, I will answer any questions via PM.

Tyler

Last edited by a moderator:
Back