• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE Original MicroBurst 60 Mono RTR

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Up for sale is an original MicroBurst 60 Mono (hull #10)

Has been completely refurbished, new paint, all new hardware, new radio box, new fuel tanks.

1: Boat was repainted using Interlux epoxy primer. Dupont Imron white as base color. Green and orange are House of Kolor Kustom Kolor enamels

Then cleared with Nason urathane two part (Dupont's shop line)

All old transom hardware holes were plugged with Marine Tex from the inside, and a layer of 5.7oz carbon fiber on the outside

2: All hardware is new, SpeedMaster hardware, except turn fin, which is from Stan Simpson made for this hull in carbon fiber

3: Radio box is new (not patched up and reused) has a new Hitec HS-755MG steering servo, the throttle and 3rd channel servo's are used Hobbico CS12MG's. All new Aeromarine pushrod seals.

3: New fuel tanks, 20oz Dubro main tank and Sullivan 4oz hopper tank, new stoppers, new copper tubing.

4: Engine is a used ((BUT NOT ABUSED)) CMB 67 green head with an OS 9B carb. Also has a new AA remote needle assembly

The pipe was purchased here on IW, don't remember from who, but appears to be a International pipe, came to me welded to the header. pipe length is 11-3/4" also has a Rum Racing stinger muffler

5: Comes with 1/4" shaft (used) stepped down to 3/16" all new shaft log and stuffing tube, with shaft oiler. New Octura 1457/3 thinned, sharpened and balanced by me (prop is recommended by Stan Simpson)

6: Radio being offered is a Futaba 3PJS

Please take notice, this boat has not been run since it's rebuild, so it WILL need to be tuned and trimmed

The engine is used, but IS in good working order.

This sale includes a mix of new and used parts, all are in good working order

Ran the boat this past weekend,, price has now changed

I am asking $750.00 $625.00New price $950.00 plus shipping via UPS (I don't play post office) Prefer not to ship out of CONUS

Without radio TX RX Battery deducted $75.00

Without engine and pipe deducted $250.00

For additional pictures see this link http://ricksrcstuff....om/pictures/147

Thanks for looking

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that is a real good price everyone Rick has some fine running boats and very well taken care of this is a steal in my opion Robert

Rick...the price is right. DO NOT GIVE IT AWAY. Rick did a hell of a re-build on this boat,seen it in person cannot give you enough credit on the work you put into it...nice rig.

Had to ask- kinda figured that was the motor ;)

Priced spot on and a super nice boat btw............

Andy

I had my first micoburst 60 mono " rookie" in 12yrs ago so I always got won at our club. I said it is very good stable and fast. ;) I am retired for all Monos

Testing must have went well?!
Yup,, a little more "tweeking", and this will be a good one!!
Rick,glad you are having fun with the boat. I use to have the same hull and set up you got,she was a lot of fun. If nobody wants to give you what you want for it,run it and let it sit in your garage. You did a great rebuild of the boat. See you at Sowega.

Rick why dont you enter it in E Mono for the Spring nats just a suggestion i can take videos of it running and post it here so everyone can see how it runs ..

Rick why dont you enter it in E Mono for the Spring nats just a suggestion i can take videos of it running and post it here so everyone can see how it runs ..
Already running 3 boats,, I need to limit myself, since I'm working the race.

My Brother, and Co-CD isn't even going to enter any boats,,, I already feel guilty for running 3

Thanks for the offer though,, maybe we could get some video Friday, during open water

Already running 3 boats,, I need to limit myself, since I'm working the race.

My Brother, and Co-CD isn't even going to enter any boats,,, I already feel guilty for running 3

Thanks for the offer though,, maybe we could get some video Friday, during open water
yeah bring the boat and we can run it on a Friday or Saturday after heat racing Since Lamar has to drive one of my Nitro Twins ;-) and i can take a Video and post it on here so it helps you sell it buddy..

Julian

Back