Scott Wadlow

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gstrbmech

Hey guys, just got a call from Scott Wadlow's wife, she asked me to post on here that Scott will no longer be out on the road working. He has accepted a job with a local construction company. She said to post that he has missed racing and hangin with all of you guys, but that time is over and looks forward to racing and seeing you all again. SO that being said let me be the first to so welcome back my friend.

YEA.. HAW.. come on Cowboy.. lets race.. bring that perdy lady to the races next time too...

The first cold one is on me!

Grim

Hey guys, just got a call from Scott Wadlow's wife, she asked me to post on here that Scott will no longer be out on the road working. He has accepted a job with a local construction company. She said to post that he has missed racing and hangin with all of you guys, but that time is over and looks forward to racing and seeing you all again. SO that being said let me be the first to so welcome back my friend.
Great news,

Scott, see you in Hobart, or E-Ville ! Or make your way up to Mendota. Comon Cowboy!

it will be good to be back. I am looking forward to hanging out and racing with all of you again!!!!

thx,

S

Ken bring the CowBoy and Navy guy to Mt.Vernon. They can sing around the camp fire

Back