SAW tunnel record team effort

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait to see your work in person. Valdosta here I come! Hey, that pipe looks familar
default_smile.png
Scott, are you coming to Valdosta? That would be great.

GQ
Yep, I plan on coming down. Due to working 6th and 7th, I'll be there late Monday night. Will be there the rest of the week. It will be my first attempt at speed records. Doubt my boats will be close, but one never knows. Bob has stated he will allow me the pleasure of running his boats at attempts. What a great man!
Awesome!

GQ

Where is the DB level at? Just wondering since the exhaust is point towards shore.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a silicone elbow that will face straight down. I will bring my db meter to the record trials

Everything is packed in the trailer, but I think it would have been easier to put wheels and a hitch on the shop. If I don't have it with me, I don't need it. See y'all in the morning.

Yep, looking forward to hearing how you go Bob.

It would be great to see some video, regardless if records fall or not.

Good luck

Good Luck, Bob. I don't have any technical input to provide, being new to this, but I've been following your efforts and I applaud you and everyone that has contributed! Let us know how it goes!

-Joey

I'd like to help anyway I can. Interested in the decisions for the design of the various boats. I don't have a lot of experience with truly fast boats. I'm more tuned into handling in rough water because I race in the midwest district 4.

Back