Rod Geraghty Had a Stroke

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carol Geraghty told me is paralyzed on his right side and unable to speak. It happened last night. The best case scenario is he would be in the hospital for 7 or 8 days, be transferred to a rehabilitation facility for I think she said 15 days, and then to care facility. Let's all hope for the best case scenario. Recovering from a stroke is a real challenge and Rod was not in the best of health before this occurred.
JD

What a TOUGH OLD BIRD.. and i mean that with ALL RESPECT.. If he can type in the future we have NOT heard the last from him!

As soon as he is all settled in I will make a visit to get all an update!

Grim

I lost an aunt to a stroke just prior to her 91st birthday so the fact he's still with us is encouraging. Grim and JD, you can add my best wishes for a speedy recovery if/when you talk to Rod or his wife.

I spoke with Rod just a few days ago.

I first met him at a race in Spokane, Washington back in 1982.

He is a wealth of knowledge and a concerned and caring model boat supporter.

And, he is an old friend.

Al Hobbs

I have not had the privilege of meeting Rod in person but have spoken to him a few times and had him work on some engines for me in the past. So sorry to hear this news and wishing him and his family only the best. Thoughts and prayers go out to the entire family. 🙏

Prayers to the Geraghty family.
Hope his recovery goes well...

( This hits close to home for me, having been diagnosed with A-fib, the risk of stroke is very real.
Been on blood thinners for about 15 years now.
Get yourselves checked out guy's,,, )

My prayers go out to Rod and Carol. I wish him the best with his recovery from this. I'm thinking Agent Orange from his time in Vietnam had something to do with this. Just my opinion.........

Dick Tyndall

Back